IJIAS - September 2015
Vol. 14, No. 1
There are no extensions of the submission deadline
Other Call for Papers : IJISR (ISSN: 2351-8014) - December 2015
03 June 2015: Paper Submission Deadline
15 June 2015: Acceptance Notification
21 September 2015: Online Publication
International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies (IJIAS) is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary international journal publishing original and high-quality articles covering a wide range of topics in engineering, science and technology.
The journal welcomes author submission of original and significant contributions. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results.
- Papers can be written in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
- The acceptance rate of the journal is 45%.
- All articles are sent for blind peer review, with a very fast and without delay review procedure (within approximately two weeks of submission).
- Submitted papers should strictly follow the format of the sample article.
- There are no extensions of the submission deadline: 03 June 2015
- Publication fee for each accepted article is $80 USD.
Topics suitable for IJIAS include but are not limited to:
Agricultural and Biological Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Business, Management and Accounting, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Dentistry, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Economics, Econometrics and Finance, Energy, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Professions, Immunology and Microbiology, Materials Science, Mathematics, Medicine, Neuroscience, Nursing, Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology, Social Sciences, Veterinary.